Minimum number of participants : 4 persons
Maximum number of participants : 10 persons
June-Aug 2020 & April-Aug 2021
This package was designed to provide you an intensive paragliding training course over a week that includes an interesting holiday opportunity at one of the most beautiful islands in Malaysia.
You won't be bored throughout the training days, with a number of activities that you could do at the end of day or in between training days - be it snorkeling or scuba diving after training sessions or relaxing at the idyllic beach bar as we go through the paragliding theory lessons.
Training Schedule : Classroom, ground handling, hill launches and soaring will be conducted at Bukit Bubus beach and after 4 or 5 days of intensive training, you will be taken to Perhentian islands for a 2 days excursion to snorkel, swim or just relax by the beaches.
At the end of the trip, you will be a capable paraglider pilot and at the same time had a good holiday at the tropical islands!
Contact us for further enquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org or purchase this ticket for the package and we will arrange an appointment schedule for your preferred date (subject to weather condition, of course).
- Pickup from Kota Bharu airport to training location
- Island tour excursion for snorkeling/scubadiving at Perhentian islands
- Boat transfer to/from the Perhentian islands
- Paragliding Insurance for 3 months
- Training materials such as handbook, logbook, tshirt and Certificate of Completion
- Group discount is applicable for more than 3 students in the same booking
- Dedicated photographer for photo album collection of the training sessions
- Student ID card (valid for 12 months)
- Rental of training gears such as paraglider, harness and helmet
- Rental of snorkeling masks and fins (for island trip)
- Any types of accommodation - additional fee incurs
- Lunch and dinner - too variable to be packaged but we will assist to coordinate
- Scubadiving fee or license certification